Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Convention Long Drink Glass, 10.8 Ounces, Single
Tritan Crystal Long Drink Glass
Out of stock
The Schott Zwiesel Convention Long Drink glass has a thick glass base with a soft radius and straight sides. The result is a very sleek modern design fit for any occasion. The long drink is a versatile glass and works well for all of your favorite cocktails and iced beverages. More importantly, all the Convention glassware is made from Tritan crystal. You can feel comfortable placing them in the dishwasher knowing they will resist chips, scratches and breakage.
Plum Street Pottery makes it easy to buy what you want to not what you have to. We sell them individually so you can purchase one or more.
Schott Zwiesel Convention Long Drink Glass
• One (1) Convention #42 Long Drink Glass
• Tritan crystal
• 10.8 ounces
• 5.5″ high x 2.5″ wide
• Dishwasher safe
• Made in Germany
Plum Street Pottery Shipping Policy
Plum Street Pottery Shipping Policy offers Free Shipping for orders $49 and over (tax not included, if applicable)! Sales tax (when applicable) is excluded from the subtotal when calculating the value of your order for our Free shipping offer. California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming Utah, Nevada, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico free shipping is not offered and the Flat Rate of $12.95 applies to all orders. Sorry but we do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Freight Costs for Orders under $49.00
$9.99 or less – $6.00
$10.00 to $29.99 – $9.00
$30.00 to $48.99 – $10.95
[Sorry we do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.]
Our standard shipping method is ground and we will ship your order via any of the major mail carriers, including UPS and the United States Postal Service.
Most orders will leave our warehouse within 48 hours excluding Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
Orders that ship direct from our suppliers usually ship within 48 to 72 hours.
UPS, USPS Tracking
You will receive an email with your UPS or USPS tracking information when your order has been picked up at our warehouse.
Please carefully inspect your order as soon as it arrives. Report any damages so we can promptly file a claim with our carrier. Claims must be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
Plum Street Pottery Easy Return Policy
We are consumers as well as an online retailer so our goal is no less than what we expect as consumers. You must be completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you return your purchase.
As soon as possible open and inspect your order to confirm the correct items were shipped and they are in good condition. If there are any damages please report them immediately so we can file a timely claim with our carrier. Call Customer Service at 1-800-367-5644 or send us an email to [email protected]
Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, Pay Pal, etc.). The original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error by Plum Street Pottery or the product is defective. Please note bundled items need to be returned with all components for a full refund.
Keep the original packaging until you are sure you are keeping your order. All returns must be made in the original packaging with the original packaging materials.
By UPS, USPS
All returns need to be sent to Plum Street Pottery 600 Plum St. Trenton, NJ 08638.
• Credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is received in good condition in our warehouse unless the return is due to a manufacturing defect.
Preparing your Return
• Note the reason for the return on the packing list and place it in the original carton with the product.
• Pack the item carefully in the original packaging.
• Print your return label at…..Plum Street Pottery No-Hassle Returns.
• Affix the returns label over the top of the original shipping label. Keep a copy of the tracking number on this label for future reference.
• Bring the package to any UPS or USPS location near you.
*Please note that, depending on the form of payment tendered, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Easy Return Policy Exceptions
Damaged Items and Shortage Claims: Any damaged or missing items must be reported to Customer Support within 10 days of delivery by calling 1-800-367-5644. The sooner we are notified the sooner we can file a claim with the carrier. Thank you!
• Special order returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. Cancellations may be subject to 15% restocking fee.
• Plum Street Pottery reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of merchandise at any time and for any reason.
With the development of the TRITAN® technology in collaboration with the former parent company Schott in Mainz, ZWIESEL KRISTALLGLAS once again wrote glassmaking history. Different raw materials, as well as a new kind of manufacturing process result in a crystal glass of highest immaculateness. A unique recipe, automated material and mixture addition, as well as computerised process monitoring are what guarantees the continuously high quality and unparalleled brilliance of our products.
Functional, tasteful design, natural materials, highest stability and surface strength – these qualities are valued by more than 3000 restaurants, bars and hotels worldwide, amongst which are many that belong to the top establishments in the hotel and catering industry.
sets ecological standards by being free of the heavy metals lead. The aim of our efforts is a sustainable ecological balance for all of our products and processes. Today, we already hold an ecoprofile (ISO 14040:2009) by an independent institute for our TRITAN® Crystal Glass series. The ecoprofile documents our low carbon footprint, which we keep reducing on a day-to-day basis. We create sustainable transparency through corporate responsibility.
TRITAN® PROTECT is a further development of our TRITAN® Crystal Glass with double protection technology: the stem surface is specially tempered to enhance overall durability and breaking resistance. The treatment protects glasses against wear in the dishwasher and helps to prevent damage if they topple over.
Perfectly clean and polished glasses are an aesthetic and hygienic pleasure for your guests. Here you can find a some tips that have been put together in collaboration with the Heidelberg Academy of Hotel Management:
• Always keep the filters, jets and spray arms clean.
• Food leftovers do not belong in the dishwasher.
• Dried-on food leftovers need a higher dosage of detergent.
• After every washing cycle, the use of a descaling agent, partial or total desalting is recommended.
• Open the dishwasher after every washing cycle to allow the steam to escape.
• Use a dishcloth made of lint-free material. Pure linen or microfibre material is ideal for this purpose.
• Refrain from using the polishing cloth for other purposes so as to exclude odours or greasy remains.
• As a general rule, dishcloths should be washed without adding starch and fabric softeners.
• Take care to ensure that no fingerprints are left on the glass when removing it from the dishwasher.
• Hold glasses by the stem or base when removing them.
• Above all, in the cases of thin-walled and naturally blown-glass glasses, the bowl and stem of the glass should be cleaned separately. This will avoid breakages.
• Never hold the glass by the base plate when cleaning the bowl. The pressure may lead to breaking the stem.
• Hands must be kept absolutely clean. Paper towels within easy reach of the dishwasher prompt you to wash and dry your hands.
• Never breathe on glasses or spray them with detergent. To moisten them, use ordinary steam.
• Check the results of the final polish by visual inspection. To do this, hold the glass slightly against the light.
• The brilliant clarity of crystal glass brings the colour of the wine to its full advantage.