Orrefors Organic Small Vase was designed by Magnus Forthmeiier who is known for his clean lines, simplicity and functionality. His Organic design features graceful arching trees etched on fine crystal suitable for an art glass showpiece or displaying a wonderful fresh bouquet of your favorite flowers.
Orrefors Organic Small Crystal Vase
- Pattern: Organic
- Material: Non lead crystal
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 inches high x 6 1/8 inches diameter
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
History of Orrefors
Magnus Forthmeiier (b. 1963) has spent nearly three decades designing fashion, textiles and ceramics for a wide range of Swedish and international clients. His designs are characterised by simplicity, clean lines and usability. At Orrefors, his latest designs are the patterns for the Graphic, Organic and Confusion vases.
Plum Street Pottery Easy Return Policy
We are consumers as well as an online retailer so our goal is no less than what we expect as consumers. You must be completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you return your purchase.
As soon as possible open and inspect your order to confirm the correct items were shipped and they are in good condition. If there are any damages please report them immediately so we can file a timely claim with our carrier. Call Customer Service at 1-800-367-5644 or send us an email to [email protected]
Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, Pay Pal, etc.). The original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error by Plum Street Pottery or the product is defective. Please note bundled items need to be returned with all components for a full refund.
Keep the original packaging until you are sure you are keeping your order. All returns must be made in the original packaging with the original packaging materials.
By UPS, USPS
All returns need to be sent to Plum Street Pottery 600 Plum St. Trenton, NJ 08638.
• Credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is received in good condition in our warehouse unless the return is due to a manufacturing defect.
Preparing your Return
• Note the reason for the return on the packing list and place it in the original carton with the product.
• Pack the item carefully in the original packaging.
• Print your return label at…..Plum Street Pottery No-Hassle Returns.
• Affix the returns label over the top of the original shipping label. Keep a copy of the tracking number on this label for future reference.
• Bring the package to any UPS or USPS location near you.
*Please note that, depending on the form of payment tendered, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Easy Return Policy Exceptions
Damaged Items and Shortage Claims: Any damaged or missing items must be reported to Customer Support within 10 days of delivery by calling 1-800-367-5644. The sooner we are notified the sooner we can file a claim with the carrier. Thank you!
• Special order returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. Cancellations may be subject to 15% restocking fee.
• Plum Street Pottery reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of merchandise at any time and for any reason.