Lenape’s Large White Ceramic Corner Shower Shelf is designed to fit in the corner of your tiled shower or tub. It conveniently holds soap, shampoo and other sundry items. Furthermore, as in all high-fired ceramic bathroom accessories, the white glazed ceramic fired to 2120°F is impermeable to water, stains and bacteria for easy cleaning and a healthy sanitary environment. It self drains to keep your soap, bottles and brushes dry.
White Ceramic Shelf for Tiled Tub and Shower
• Nominal Corner Shelf Dimensions: 3″L (Vertical) x 7 1/4″W (Horizontal) x 6 1/8″H (Projection) x 5/16″D
• Nominal Wall Opening Dimensions: 2 1/8″L (Vertical) x 6 1/8″W (Horizontal) x 5/16″D
• Installation: Wall Mounted in Tiled Shower or Tub
• Color: White
• Material: Ceramic <1/2% water absorption
• Manufactured in Thailand
Advantages of Ceramic Tub and Shower Corner Shelves
- High fired ceramic will not fade, rust, stain or corrode
- Self draining
- No mold, mildew, stains or bacteria
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Extra storage for soap, shampoo, conditioner, sponges and brushes
The large ceramic corner shower shelf is designed for a tiled grout in, thin set installation. Complete installation instructions are provided in our Product Installation guide.
Back View of Lenape ProSeries Wall Mount for Tiled Showers and Tubs
Questions and Answers
Q: How is the corner shelf attached to the wall?
A: The bone corner shower shelf is designed to be attached to the wall with the same non-sanded thin-set mortar used to attach the tile or stone to the wall.
A section of the tile or stone measuring approximately 2 1/8″L (Vertical) x 6 1/8″W (Horizontal) x 5/16″D is removed from the wall. This is normally done when the stone or tile is being installed. Be sure to first dry fit the corner shelf to the wall making sure it fits properly. Using non-sanded thin-set mortar used for the tile or stone application apply a generous amount of the mortar to the back of the shelf. Firmly press the shelf against the wall. Mortar may squeeze out the joint. Hold the shelf with one hand and wipe off the excess mortar with a damp sponge. Apply a good quality waterproof caulk to the joint.
Detailed installation instructions are provided in the Installation Tab.