The Gibson Lewisville Teal dinnerware set is a beautiful new reactive glaze pattern. The design has a creamy background with teal and metallic outer bands that handsomely frames your delectable culinary creation. In addition, the 16-piece dinnerware set includes four each of the following: dinner plates, salad plates, soup bowls and mug.
Stoneware dinnerware is designed for everyday use and for added convenience is microwave and dishwasher safe.
The Gibson Lewisville Teal Reactive glaze is a blend of art and science so enjoy the variations and uniqueness of every Lewisville piece. They are formulated to produce reactions during the kiln firing resulting in varied and beautiful effects on your dinnerware. The final appearance of the glaze is dependent on firing temperature, glaze thickness and the composition of the stoneware body. The same glaze can look quite different on different clay bodies.
The Dinnerware Buying Guide has useful information on what to expect from stoneware, product care and how dinnerware is sold.
Gibson Elite Lewisville Teal 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
• Pattern/Color: Lewisville/Teal, Cream and Metallic
• Material: Stoneware
• Care instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe
• Service for: Four (4)
• Number of pieces in set: Sixteen (16)
• Food safe (FDA, California Prop 65) for lead and cadmium
• Manufactured in China
• Four (4) Dinner plates: 10.5″ diameter
• Four (4) Salad/Dessert plates: 8.25″ diameter
• Four (4) Bowls: 6.25″ diameter
• Four (4) Mugs: 14 ounces