The D&V Fortessa Spice Cayenne Primo Coupe Bowl, part of the D&V Fortessa Spice Dinnerware Collection, will quickly spice up your table.
The Fortessa red coupe serving bowl, at a generous 10.25 inches round, is manufactured from stoneware reinforced with alumina oxide making it one of the strongest, most chip resistant stoneware dinnerware patterns available.
Stoneware dinnerware is impermeable and true to its name, wears like stone. It is kiln fired at temperatures in the range of 2012° to 2372°F (1100° to 1300°C). A variety of decorative glazes are applied adding color and beauty to its tough durability.
The Dinnerware Buying Guide has useful information on what to expect from stoneware, product care and how dinnerware is sold.
“He who controls the spice controls the universe.”
Frank Herbert, Dune
D&V Fortessa Red Coupe Serving Bowl Specifications
• One (1) – 10.25″ diameter coupe bowl
• Pattern/Color: Spice/Cayenne
• Material: D&V TechnoCeram™ stoneware reinforced with alumina oxide
• Care instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe
• Food safe (FDA, California Prop 65) for lead and cadmium
• Manufactured in China