The Crock-Pot® Artisan 5 Quart Teal Enameled Cast Iron Round Braiser has a beautiful two-tone teal porcelain enamel. Like its big brother the enameled cast iron dutch-oven, it is uniquely designed for stovetop to oven cooking. In addition, this cast-iron pot can take your left overs directly to the refrigerator for storage. The braiser has a lower profile than a dutch-oven but is an equally valuable addition to your cookware.
This versatile cast-iron braiser can be used to sauté, fry, sear, braise, stew, roast, broil or bake your favorite culinary creations. The wide base of the braiser allows your ingredients to be placed in a single layer for proper searing. Once liquid is added, the specially designed lid continuously circulates steam to gently baste your food into one wholesome flavorful meal.
While cast-iron takes time to heat up, once it is hot it stays hot and cooks evenly. The porcelain enamel prevents the cast iron from rusting and keeps the Crock-Pot® looking like new with minimal effort. An added benefit is the ability to cook, serve and store your meal in the same pan. No need for cooking in one pan, serving on a platter and storing leftovers in a plastic or glass container. The Crock Pot 5 Qt. Braiser does it all!
Crock-Pot® Artisan Teal Enameled Round Cast Iron Braiser
- One 2-Piece Braiser
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Two-tone teal porcelain enamel
- Dimensions (Overall): 4 inches (H) x 13.0 inches (D)
- Retains heat evenly
- Works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Sauté, fry, sear, braise, stew, roast, broil and bake
- Self-basting lid
- Generous oversized handles
- Brushed stainless steel knob
- Use wooden, silicon or nylon utensils
- Easy to clean and rust free
- The original slow cooker!
- Made in China