The Crock Pot 5 Quart Gray Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven is a must have in the kitchen. The gray enameled cast iron Dutch oven cooks stews, soups, roasts and delicious slow-cooked brisket. You can use your slow cooker to bake, fry, broil, roast, braise, sauté, sear and stew.
The specially designed lid keeps the heat in and gently bastes the food by condensing then bathing the food in flavorful moisture. While the cast iron takes time to heat up, once it is hot it stays hot and cooks evenly. The porcelain enamel prevents the cast iron from rusting and keeps it looking like new with minimal effort.
An added benefit is the ability to cook, serve and store your meal in the same pot. No need for cooking in one pan, serving on a platter and storing leftovers in a plastic or glass container. Our lives are busy enough, one pot one meal. The Crock Pot 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven does it all including this one pot chicken pot pie!
Crock-Pot® 5 Quart Artisan Gray Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven
- One 2-Piece 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Slate Gray Porcelain Enamel
- Dimensions (Overall): 7.5 inches (H) x 10.0 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (D)
- Retains heat evenly
- Easy to clean and rust free
- Works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Generous oversized handles
- Brushed stainless steel knob
- Self-basting lid
- Sauté, fry, sear, braise, stew, roast, broil and bake
- Use wooden, silicon or nylon utensils
- Made in China
How to Clean an Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Braiser or Skillet
Plum Street Pottery Shipping Policy
Plum Street Pottery Shipping Policy offers Free Shipping for orders $49 and over (tax not included, if applicable)! Sales tax (when applicable) is excluded from the subtotal when calculating the value of your order for our Free shipping offer. California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming Utah, Nevada, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico free shipping is not offered and the Flat Rate of $12.95 applies to all orders. Sorry but we do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Freight Costs for Orders under $49.00
$9.99 or less – $6.00
$10.00 to $29.99 – $9.00
$30.00 to $48.99 – $10.95
[Sorry we do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.]
Our standard shipping method is ground and we will ship your order via any of the major mail carriers, including UPS and the United States Postal Service.
Most orders will leave our warehouse within 48 hours excluding Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
Orders that ship direct from our suppliers usually ship within 48 to 72 hours.
UPS, USPS Tracking
You will receive an email with your UPS or USPS tracking information when your order has been picked up at our warehouse.
Please carefully inspect your order as soon as it arrives. Report any damages so we can promptly file a claim with our carrier. Claims must be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
Plum Street Pottery Easy Return Policy
We are consumers as well as an online retailer so our goal is no less than what we expect as consumers. You must be completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you return your purchase.
As soon as possible open and inspect your order to confirm the correct items were shipped and they are in good condition. If there are any damages please report them immediately so we can file a timely claim with our carrier. Call Customer Service at 1-800-367-5644 or send us an email to [email protected]
Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, Pay Pal, etc.). The original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error by Plum Street Pottery or the product is defective. Please note bundled items need to be returned with all components for a full refund.
Keep the original packaging until you are sure you are keeping your order. All returns must be made in the original packaging with the original packaging materials.
By UPS, USPS
All returns need to be sent to Plum Street Pottery 600 Plum St. Trenton, NJ 08638.
• Credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is received in good condition in our warehouse unless the return is due to a manufacturing defect.
Preparing your Return
• Note the reason for the return on the packing list and place it in the original carton with the product.
• Pack the item carefully in the original packaging.
• Print your return label at…..Plum Street Pottery No-Hassle Returns.
• Affix the returns label over the top of the original shipping label. Keep a copy of the tracking number on this label for future reference.
• Bring the package to any UPS or USPS location near you.
*Please note that, depending on the form of payment tendered, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Easy Return Policy Exceptions
Damaged Items and Shortage Claims: Any damaged or missing items must be reported to Customer Support within 10 days of delivery by calling 1-800-367-5644. The sooner we are notified the sooner we can file a claim with the carrier. Thank you!
• Special order returns are subject to 15% restocking fee. Cancellations may be subject to 15% restocking fee.
• Plum Street Pottery reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of merchandise at any time and for any reason.