The Apple Creek Dark Stone Shower Corner Shelf is designed for Tile-In installation. The Dark Stone glaze is specially formulated to coordinate with popular stone and tile colors. In addition, the corner shelf features two sides which you can choose on installation. The one side has two levels with a self-drain. The upper level has space for a razor. The reverse side is one level with a self-drain lip.
It conveniently holds soap, shampoo and other sundry items. Furthermore, as in all high-fired ceramic bathroom accessories, the semi-gloss glaze is impermeable to water, stains and bacteria for easy cleaning and a healthy sanitary environment. It self drains to keep your soap, bottles and brushes dry.
Also known as a ceramic corner caddy, the ceramic tile shower corner shelf is the perfect bathroom accessory to hold your bath or shower items, out of the way but still convenient and within arms reach.
White Ceramic Wall Mount Corner Shower Shelf Tile In
- Nominal Corner Shelf Dimensions: 2 3/8″L (Vertical) x 6 1/2″W (Horizontal) x 6 1/2″W (Horizontal) 7 1/2″H (Projection) x 5/16″D
- Shower corner shelf tile perfect for soap and shampoo
- Installation: Wall Mounted in Tiled Shower or Tub
- Color: Coordinates with a variety of popular stone and tile colors and textures
- Material: Ceramic <1/2% water absorption
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
Advantages of Ceramic Shelves Shower
- High fired ceramic will not fade, rust, stain or corrode
- Self draining
- No mold, mildew, stains or bacteria
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Extra storage for soap, shampoo, conditioner, sponges and brushes
The large ceramic corner shower shelf is designed for a tiled grout in, thin set installation. Complete installation instructions are provided in our Product Installation guide.
Questions and Answers
Q: How is the corner shelf attached to the wall?
A: The bone corner shower shelf is designed to be attached to the wall with the same non-sanded thin-set mortar used to attach the tile or stone to the wall.
A section of the tile or stone measuring approximately 2 1/8″L (Vertical) x 6 1/8″W (Horizontal) x 5/16″D is removed from the wall. This is normally done when the stone or tile is being installed. Be sure to first dry fit the corner shelf to the wall making sure it fits properly. Using non-sanded thin-set mortar used for the tile or stone application apply a generous amount of the mortar to the back of the shelf. Firmly press the shelf against the wall. Mortar may squeeze out the joint. Hold the shelf with one hand and wipe off the excess mortar with a damp sponge. Apply a good quality waterproof caulk to the joint.
Detailed installation instructions are provided in the Installation Tab.